The Steam Force Iron by Rowenta
will give you professional ironing results at home. The slick soleplate guarantees an optimum glide in all directions, while an integrated anti-scale valve ensures a consistent flow of steam for better performance and longer life. Choose from a 210g/min burst of steam or a variable steam at 0.35g/min to tackle any ironing task with ease, and finish your garment off with the Precision Chrome Tip for easy gliding into pockets, narrow edges, seams and collars.Features:
- Anti-scratch stainless steel soleplate assures the highest level of protection from scratches for long lasting glideability and easy and worry free cleaning.
- Micro 400 soleplate offers 463 microholes for perfectly distributed steam to guaranty perfect results. With profiled soleplate design to ensure an optimum glide in all directions.
- Steam force pump technology pushes 30% more steam into the heart of the fibers for better ironing results.
- Auto steam technology, adjusts automatically the steam output depending on the setting.
- New LED display indicating when the soleplate has reached the appropriate temperature for the selected fabric.
- Motion sensor which stops variable steam when the iron is not moving, even when left on horizontal position. Optimizes water tank autonomy.
- Burst of steam 210g/min - Variable steam 0.35g/min.
- Precision chrome tip for easy gliding into pockets and curved to access narrow edges, seams and collars.
- 3 way auto shut-off for added safety.
- Vertical steam to steam curtains or hanging garment.
- Integrated anti-scale valve for more durability ensures a constant flow of steam for better performance and longer life.
- Anti drip function to avoid water dripping when used at a low temperature.
- Tank size: 400ml.
- Wattage: 1800 W
- Warranty: 1 year