Prior to the first use of storing vessels (i.e. decanters, pitchers, bowls and cruets), follow the procedure below:
- 1.Fill the vessel with a room-temperature solution of 50% water and 50% vinegar.
- 2.Let the solution stand in the crystal vessel for 24 hours.
- 3.Empty and rinse with warm water. To enjoy your crystal for many years to come, we suggest:
- Hand wash each piece in tepid water and place a rubber pad or towel on the bottom of the sink in case the product slips out of your hands.
- Never use harsh abrasives or scouring pads, rinse in clean water and dry with a soft, lint free cloth.
- To keep vases sparkling clean, change water daily. In order to remove any film or residue, wash with a mild vinegar solution.
- Store your stemware upright to prevent the rim from breaking.
- Do not allow candles to burn beyond one inch.
- Use only tea lights in protective casing.