The Taika Dinnerware Collection by Iittala
is an enchanting collection of porcelain dinnerware that makes illustrative use of folkloric designs and bold colours. The pieces are perfect for mixing and matching to create a whimsical tablescape.
About the Pattern
The magical pattern on the Taika Dinnerware Collection
has been designed by Klaus Haapaniemi, and the inspiration was the taika,
Finish for magic, of fables and storytelling. The shapes of the pieces are from the Aika-series designed by Heikki Orvola.
Details in Brief
- Designed in Finland, made in Thailand from porcelain
- Dishwasher and Microwave Safe for easy maintenance
- Oven Safe for heating purposes
- Pattern Designer: Klaus Haapaniemi
- Shape Designer: Heikki Orvola